Jeffrey R. Smith has been representing plaintiffs, the catastrophically injured and the families of the wrongfully killed, since his admission to the bar in 2006. He takes pride in representing deserving individuals against corporations, public entities, and insurance companies.
Jeffrey graduated from the University of Oregon in 1998 with degrees in graphic design and journalism. After working in design for five years, Jeffrey obtained his law degree from University of San Francisco, School of Law.
Since his admission to the California Bar, Jeffrey has used his training and experience in writing and design in his practice of law to achieve maximum results for his clients.
He frequently presents to fellow attorneys on topics including technology in the law, presenting evidence electronically at trial, and practicing law with civility.
- California, 2006
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California, J.D. – 2006
- University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, B.S. – 1998
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association of Justice
Rate : $$$