Jeffrey Weinstock is a partner in the Fort Lauderdale office of Lewis Brisbois, National Vice-Chair of the Securities & Corporate Finance Practice and a member of the Corporate Practice.
Mr. Weinstock has over 20 years of experience advising public and private businesses, commercial and mezzanine lenders, private equity firms, startups, health care practices and providers, investors and business owners with respect to corporate law, taxation, purchase and sale of corporations and corporate divisions, real estate transactions, commercial loan transactions, leasing transactions, financing arrangements and operation and joint ventures. He previously served as in-house counsel to a publicly traded corporation.
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M, Taxation, 2003; Concentration in International Taxation
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 1996
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 1993
- State Bar Admissions, Florida, New York
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Other Admissions, United States Tax Court
- Treasurer: Ted Deutch for Congress Committee
- Junior Achievement of South Florida Charitable Foundation – Board of Directors, 2011–2015
- President: University of Miami Law Alumni Association, 2009–2010
- Board of Directors: Junior Achievement of South Florida, 2007–2013
- Florida Citrus Sports – Selection Committee
- University of Miami Alumni Association Alumni Council Member, 2008–2010
- Alumni Student Recruiter: University of Michigan Alumni Association
Rate : $$$$