Jeffry A. Miller is the administrative partner in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and chair of the Appellate Practice specializing in civil appeals and writs. Mr. Miller has argued in all six divisions of the California Courts of Appeal. He is certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as a Certified Specialist in Appellate Law, and has been so certified since 2001.
Mr. Miller’s appellate cases include nationwide class action litigation, medical malpractice and psychiatry, premises liability, employment, real estate, CEQA, public entity, condominium law, consumer law, insurance, ERISA, family law, probate, personal injury, business law and contracts and products liability.
Mr. Miller has extensive appellate experience in all of California’s Courts of Appeal (Divisions One though Six) and has handled hundreds of appellate matters in both state and federal appellate courts.
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1985
- Gannon University, Bachelor of Arts, 1982
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Chair, San Diego County Appellate Court Committee, 1997
- Appellate Court Committee, San Diego County
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers of San Diego
- St. Thomas More Society
Rate : $$$$