Jena Decker-Xu is an Associate in Fragomen’s Phoenix office. She has processed and overseen the filing and application of thousands of nonimmigrant visas (e.g., L-1A, L-1B, TN and J-1). She has worked on unique B1/B2 visa cases, such as B1 in lieu of H3 applications and B2 Domestic Employee applications. In addition, she has experience with PERM applications and immigrant petitions.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Jena was a law student intern at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office of Chief Counsel, where she worked on asylum cases.
While in law school, Jena was President of the Immigration Law Students Association and the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association.
Jena is an advocate in the immigration community, assisting The Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project with Special Immigrant Juvenile and Adjustment of Status cases, as well as participating in citizenship and DACA fairs.
Working with Wills for Heroes, Jena has prepared legal documents for police officers, firefighters and first responders, including wills, living wills and powers of attorney.
Jena is active in the community as a member of the Arizona Asian American Bar Association and the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and a former Board Member of the Santa Clara Sister Cities nonprofit organization.
Jena speaks English, French and Mandarin.
- University of Arizona College of Law | J.D., 2013
- University of Arizona | B.A., 2011, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions: Arizona
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, Arizona Asian American Bar Association
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member, AILA Pro Bono Committee
- Former Board Member/Secretary, Santa Clara Sister Cities
Rate : $$$