Jennie M. Simmons is an associate in the Houston office of Locke Lord LLP where she practices corporate law. Jennie focuses her practice on the representation of clients in mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, divestitures, corporate restructurings, corporate governance and general corporate matters.
Jennie has represented clients in a wide range of transaction valuations, ranging from $5 million to $2 billion.
- Assisted in the representation of Saddle Butte Pipeline II, LLC in the sale of certain of Saddle Butte’s midstream subsidiaries to Black Diamond Gathering LLC
- Lead associate in the representation of a private equity fund’s investment up to $40 million in a frac sand and mining operation
- Lead associate in the representation of various private equity funds in various recent acquisitions and dispositions ranging from approximately $5 million to $65 million including acquisitions and dispositions of oil and gas services businesses, limestone quarries, aviation operations and event planning
- Assisted in the representation of a publicly traded corporation in the $46 million purchase of certain assets of a business involved in manufacturing and marketing pelletizer and pulverizer machinery and the related acquisition of the seller’s German, Chinese and Taiwanese subsidiaries
- Assisted in the representation of a private equity fund in its $14 million acquisition of a company involved in the design, manufacture and distribution of digital video and photographic technology and equipment
- Assisted in the representation of a family office in certain investments, including a biopharmaceutical company based in Paris focused on the development of innovative immunotherapy approaches to treat cancer
Professional Affiliations : Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- J.D., University of Arizona College of Law, 2012
- B.A., History, cum laude, Davidson College, 2007
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$