Jenifer L. Kienle is a partner in the Orange County office of Lewis Brisbois and chair of the OSHA Safety & Health Practice. She is an experienced trial attorney with expertise in defending national and California commercial enterprises in general liability claims including
- Industrial and construction catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death claims, suits, and OSHA appeals
- Fast food and hospitality claims arising out of claimed dangerous conditions, inadequate security, defective playground equipment, and food borne illness
- Personal injury and property damage litigation arising out of public works improvements and traffic control
During Jenifer’s 20 years with Lewis Brisbois, she has focused on defending complex personal injury and wrongful death civil litigation claims that arise in a wide variety of industries including hospitality, restaurant, construction and industrial/manufacturing operations.
She developed the Firm’s OSHA Health & Safety Practice and provide investigation, consultation and appeal support to employers facing Cal-OSHA, Federal OSHA and whistleblower/retaliatory discharge complaints. Lewis Brisbois’ OSHA team has been successful in getting OSHA complaints and enforcement actions quickly and positively resolved.
- California Western Law School, Juris Doctor, 1996
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 1992
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, California
Associations : General Counsel – Food Industry Risk Management Association
Rate : $$$$