Jenna C. Hutchinson is an associate in the Business Litigation practice at Troutman Sanders LLP. Jenna’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, toxic tort litigation, business disputes, and consumer litigation.
Jenna has experience with all phases of litigation in the state and federal courts of New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Jenna has represented clients as lead counsel for trials, arbitrations, and mediations. Jenna counsels clients on pre-litigation and litigation strategies, including efficient discovery management, early settlement negotiations, and mediations.
Professional Experience : Legal Intern for the Honorable Magistrate Lisa Pupo Lenihan of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2011-2012
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2013, Duquesne University Law Review
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., 2010
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$