Jenna Lasseter is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office where her practice focuses on representing lending institutions in a variety of finance transactions, including agented credit facilities, acquisition financings, and note offerings in various industries.
She represents clients including major commercial banks and other lenders in real estate finance, corporate finance, and asset-based lending transactions. In addition, a core focus of Ms. Lasseter’s practice involves her representation of a variety of national and regional retailers, restaurant operating companies, and other corporations in commercial leasing transactions comprising a variety of structures throughout the country.
Ms. Lasseter graduated in the top 3 percent of her class from Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law where she was a member of the Mercer University Law Review and the Mercer Law Mentorship Program.
Immediately following law school, Ms. Lasseter served as a law clerk to the Honorable James E. Graham, Magistrate Judge in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia.
Prior to joining Nelson Mullins, Ms. Lasseter worked as an associate in an Atlanta law firm, where she represented administrative agents and participant lenders in syndicated and single-lender transactions, as well as multi-asset loans.
- Mercer University School of Law, JD, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Valdosta State University, MPA, summa cum laude
- Valdosta State University, BFA, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Clerkships : Law Clerk, The Honorable James E. Graham, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- Represented national lender in $28.5 term loan and $9 million development loan facilities secured by 30 convenience and gas stations in Ohio
- Represented national lender in $19 million loan secured by convenience and gas stations in California
- Represented CMBS lender in a $9.1 million loan secured by a hotel in Indiana
- Represented lender in a $5.65 million financing transaction secured by a hotel in Louisiana
Previous Professional Experience:
- Judicial Extern, The Honorable C. Ashley Royal, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- Associate, Commercial Finance Practice, Atlanta law firm
- Intern, Bibb County District Attorney’s Office
- Intern, City of Valdosta Public Information Office
Rate : $$$