Jenna N. Scott provides regulatory and operational guidance to hospitals and medical staffs, including peer review, regulatory investigations and licensing. She has also assisted on variety of litigation matters, including representing a large hospital system. Jenna works diligently and listens to client needs in order to provide clients with the highest quality work product and advocacy possible.
- Provided counsel with crucial research and support in areas of healthcare operations, healthcare litigation, environmental litigation, general litigation and intellectual property law.
- Counseled hospitals on physician credentialing related to appointment and reappointment, as well as clinical privileges.
- Advised hospital medical staffs regarding peer review procedures and related mandatory reporting to federal and state agencies.
- Advocated on behalf of Holocaust survivors by conducting research and assisting with applications for reparations programs.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2017; Women’s Law Journal, Managing Editor
- B.A., University of Michigan, with high distinction, 2014
Admissions : California
Rate : $$$$