Jennifer Ackroyd-Fabris joined the firm in May 2016. Jennifer concentrates her practice in Probate Law, specializing in: Estate, Will, and Trust Law; Long-Term Planning; Medicaid Planning; Elder Law; Special-Needs Planning and Estate Litigation.
Jennifer has trained other attorneys in Michigan in these areas of probate law while serving as an ICLE moderator. She also educates the public at seminars on various probate issues throughout the region.
- Michigan State University, James Madison College (2006)
- Thomas M Cooley Law School (2010)
- Lapeer County Bar Association
- Genesee County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan – Probate and Elder Law Section
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Michigan NAELA Chapter – Board Officer, Treasurer
- Academy of Special Needs Planners
Rate : $$$$