Jennifer Seale is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Washington, DC office. Her practice focuses on cybersecurity, internal investigations, and regulatory compliance as well as complex administrative, civil, and criminal litigation.
Jennifer focuses her practice on cybersecurity issues, including crisis management, data breach response, internal investigations, regulatory compliance, and complex litigation.
She also has significant experience advising clients on administrative, civil, and criminal litigation matters. Jennifer advises clients in several industries, including financial services, hospitality, manufacturing, telecommunications, and energy.
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D.) (2009)
- Georgetown University (A.B. magna cum laude) (2006)
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia~United States (2012)
- District of Columbia~United States (2010)
- New York~United States (2010)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Counseling one of the world’s largest hospitality companies regarding a global payment card breach involving thousands of impacted locations. Coordinating payment card investigation and regulator inquiries.
- Counseling a major energy company regarding crisis management and incident response related to a network intrusion.
- Advising a global manufacturing company regarding a malware incident.
- Assisted in an internal investigation and regulator inquiries related to a network intrusion at a major exchange.
- Advised a leading financial institution regarding crisis management related to a significant cyber threat.
- Advised a major energy company regarding the company’s response to an alleged cyber threat.
Rate : $$$