Jennifer Bazzell is an Associate at Fragomen’s Washington, DC office, where she practices corporate immigration law. She primarily assists clients in the information technology industry with employment-based visas and permanent residency.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Jennifer was part of the inaugural fellowship class at a DC-based low-bono law firm that provides DC’s underserved populations with access to affordable legal services.
During law school, Jennifer was a member of the Trial Advocacy Division of Georgetown University Law Center’s Barristers’ Council, a student attorney with the university’s Domestic Violence Clinic, and a member of The Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law.
She also interned with the Honorable Frank R. Zapata, Senior District Judge of the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona.
- Georgetown University Law Center | LL.M., 2017
- Georgetown University Law Center | J.D., 2015
- University of Arizona | M.A., 2008
- University of Arizona | B.A., 2002, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions: District of Columbia, Maryland
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$