Ms. jennifer Hirneisen is a partner who concentrates her practice in the areas of Family Law, Real Estate, Municipal Law, and Creditor’s Rights. Her practice is client-oriented and she enjoys representing individuals with respect to all aspects of both real estate law and family law.
She handles both purchase and sale transactions for residential consumers, including first-time homebuyers as well as sophisticated real estate developers. Her real estate practice also includes work relating to tax sales, tax assessment appeals, quiet title actions, and landlord/tenant matters.
In addition to her real estate practice, Ms. Hirneisen also assists individuals with a wide range of domestic matters including child custody, child support, spousal support, divorce, and protection from abuse orders. She utilizes her experience with real estate when assisting clients who are dividing and/or conveying their marital assets.
Attorney Hirneisen serves as counsel for real estate-related municipal matters. These matters include zoning, municipal liens, subdivision and land development, and tax assessment matters.
Ms. Hirneisen’s practice also includes creditors’ rights representation, including residential mortgage foreclosures and bankruptcy related litigation. She represents financial institutions, such as banks and credit unions, and private individuals relating to collection matters.
Bar & Admissions:
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of PA
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- J.D., Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University – Carlisle, Pennsylvania, 2004
- B.S. Business Logistics, Pennsylvania State University – University Park, Pennsylvania, 2001
Memberships & Associations:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Real Estate Leadership Committee Member, Erie County Bar Association
- Habitat for Humanity Site Selection Committee
- Legal Aid Volunteer
Rate : $$$$