Jennifer R. Cestaro is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on sponsors of private equity funds, co-investment vehicles and separately managed accounts, covering numerous sectors and strategies including buyout, distressed, infrastructure, energy and mezzanine.
Ms. Cestaro’s recent experience includes acting for Arroyo Energy Investors, Avanath Capital, HarbourVest Partners, Kelso & Company, Oaktree Capital Management and Stone Point Capital.
Ms. Cestaro joined Debevoise in 2014. Ms. Cestaro received her J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law magna cum laude in 2014. Ms. Cestaro was an associate managing editor of the St. John’s Law Review and Journal of Catholic Legal Studies. She is the author of “Broader Is Better: How Courts Should Determine Whether or Not an Allegation of Fraud Falls Under the Preemption Provision of the Securities Litigation Uniform Standards Act,” 88 St. John’s L. Rev. 433 (2014). She received her B.A. magna cum laude from Georgetown University in 2011.
- Allergan in its $639 million acquisition of Vitae Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage biotechnology company.
- Arroyo Energy Investors in the formation of Arroyo Energy Investors Fund II, a $360 million North America and South America power/energy fund.
- PharMEDium, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and the leading national provider of outsourced compounded sterile preparations to acute care hospitals in the United States, in its $2.6 billion sale to AmerisourceBergen.
- HarbourVest Partners in various fundraisings, including the formation of:
- HarbourVest Partners Co-Investment Fund IV, a $1.75 billion global buyout/growth equity fund.
- HarbourVest 2017 Global Fund, a $354 million global fund of funds.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition from General Motors and Ford of a majority stake in OEConnection, the established market leader in cloud-based technology solutions that facilitate the efficient location, sale, distribution and dynamic pricing of automotive parts.
- Oaktree Capital Management in various fundraisings, including the formation of:
- Oaktree Opportunities Fund X/Xb, a $12.5 billion global distressed debt fund.
- Oaktree Principal Fund VI, a $1.2 billion global distressed fund.
- St. John’s University School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2011, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$