Jennifer W. Cheng is a partner in Global Corporate (U.S.) Group and is based in the firm’s New York office. Her practice focuses on representing Fortune 500, international, and middle market companies in a wide range of corporate transactions both domestic and cross-border, including public and private mergers, asset and stock acquisitions and divestitures, auctions, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and private equity investments.
Jennifer has represented clients in a wide range of industries, but her practice has an emphasis on the representation of public and private companies in the healthcare and life sciences industries as well as the financial industry.
Jennifer has particular experience in representing publicly listed companies in a variety of corporate transactions, including the sale of the company. Jennifer also represents financial advisors in fairness opinions and valuation-related work. In addition, Jennifer advises on issues of corporate governance and other general corporate matters.
- University of New South Wales, 2005, LL.B.
- University of New South Wales, 2005, Bachelor of Commerce, Finance
Professional Admissions & Qualifications : New York
Professional Affiliations : Member, American Bar Association
- American International Group, Inc. – $25 billion debt for equity swap with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- American Realty Capital Trust III, Inc. – Merger with American Realty Capital Properties Inc. for $2.2 billion
- American Securities Capital Partners – Sale of MECS, Inc. to DuPont
- ATMI, Inc. – Sale of Life Sciences business to Pall Corporation
- Atos S.E. – Acquisition of healthcare IT outsourcing firm Anthelio Healthcare Solutions for $275 million
- Atos S.E. – Acquisition of the Information Technology Outsourcing Business of Xerox Corporation for $1.1 billion
- BioTelemetry, Inc. – Acquisition of shares of Telcare Medical Supply, Inc. and assets of Telcare, Inc., a diabetes management technology company
- Cascadian Therapeutics, Inc. – Sale to Seattle Genetics, Inc. for approximately $614 million by tender offer
- General Electric Company – Sale to Comcast Corporation of its remaining 49 percent common equity stake in joint venture media company NBCUniversal for $18.1 billion
Rate : $$$