Jennifer Cilingin focuses her practice on international arbitration and litigation. She has experience handling commercial and investor-state disputes under the ICSID, UNCITRAL, and AAA rules. Ms. Cilingin was a Dechert summer associate in 2014.
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S., 2012, University Scholar, summa cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2015
ADMISSIONS : Admitted in Pennsylvania only
- Young ICSID
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum
- An Eastern European oil and gas company in an ICSID arbitration against a State involving the privatization of the national oil and gas company.
- A technology start-up in a post-acquisition AAA arbitration regarding milestone payments and deferred compensation.
Rate : $$$