Jennifer Cohen is a member of the Firms’ Global Real Estate Practice Group in Chicago. Ms. Cohen focuses on commercial real estate transactions including purchases and dispositions, leasing and real estate finance.
She has represented clients in the purchase/sale, exchange, leasing and financing of varied commercial properties, including, hotels, golf courses, resorts and industrial buildings.
- Marquette University (J.D.) (2009)
- Bradley University (B.S. Political Science magna cum laude) (2006)
- Wisconsin~United States (2009)
- Illinois~United States (2009)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented a US-based telecommunications company regarding its global real estate portfolio.
- Advised the purchaser in the approximately USD220 million acquisition of an office building located in Chicago, Illinois.
- Represented purchaser in the phased acquisition of approximately 8,000 acres of development property in Hawaii.
- Advised the purchaser of vacant land in Los Cabos, Mexico, to be developed into luxury villas adjoining an existing resort owned by an affiliate of purchaser.
Rate : $$$