Jennifer Devine is an Associate at Fragomen’s Santa Clara office, where she supports clients in all aspects of corporate immigration.
Jennifer has a wide breadth of experience in government, corporate human resources and the military.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Jennifer worked at USCIS as an Immigration Analyst and Asylum Officer for the Department of Homeland Security in the San Francisco Asylum Office.
During law school, she served as guardian ad litem at the Superior Court of Santa Clara County and volunteered extensively within her community.
Earlier in her career, Jennifer served as a Manager of Human Resources at an international telecommunications company while earning her MBA with a concentration in HR.
She led the company’s training, recruitment and compliance efforts alongside an international management team.
Jennifer is also a decorated combat veteran.
- Concord Law School at Purdue University Global | J.D., 2017
- University of Dallas | MBA, 1998
- Arizona State University | B.S., 1989
Bar Admissions: California, Wisconsin
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, American Constitution Society
- Member, California Lawyers Association
- Member, Queen’s Bench Bar Association
Rate : $$$$