Jennifer Foldvary Goldberg advises and represents employers in a broad range of labor and employment law matters arising under both state and federal law, including: Wage and hour class actions, Discrimination and harassment, Retaliation and wrongful termination.
Jennifer also has significant experience counseling clients on hiring, employee classification, performance management and terminations. She has conducted in-person employer training sessions on compliance with labor and employment laws related to workplace harassment prevention and wage and hour laws.
In addition, Jennifer has represented employers in collective bargaining negotiations with labor unions. Prior to joining Littler, Jennifer worked in San Francisco representing public and private employers in employment litigation and labor matters.
During law school, Jennifer was a member of the Scott Moot Court Honors Board. She also served as a judicial extern for the U.S. Department of Justice, Executive Office for Immigration Review. As an undergraduate, Jennifer was an intern for U.S. Congressman Henry Waxman.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2013
- B.A., Georgetown University, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Section and Litigation Section, State Bar of California
- Vice President, Giving and Philanthropy, Jewish Bar Association of San Francisco
- Co-Chair, Barristers Labor and Employment Section, Bar Association of San Francisco
Rate : $$$