A multifaceted litigator, Jennifer Cohen Glasser focuses her practice on complex commercial disputes, business torts, private equity litigation, and civil theft cases. She represents local, national, and international companies in the hospitality industry, providing strategic advice on day-to-day operations, preventative counseling, and risk mitigation.
A seasoned trial lawyer, Jennifer has represented corporate entities and individuals in state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate levels, as well as before administrative boards.
She is also experienced in local government representation, including First Amendment challenges, police liability claims, civil rights defense, tort defense, contract disputes, wrongful death cases, and defending municipalities in challenges to the constitutionality of their ordinances.
- J.D., George Washington University Law School, 1997, with honors
- B.A., Columbia University, 1994
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Columbia University Alumni Association, Member
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$