Jennifer L. Graf focuses her practice on complex commercial matters. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Graf was a partner at Crouch & Ramey, a litigation law firm based in Dallas, Texas, where her areas of practice and trial work included complex commercial matters, aviation, products liability, and general negligence.
Previously, Ms. Graf practiced law in Dallas trial firms where she defended large corporations and insurance companies, as well as gaining both state and federal pretrial preparation experience.
While attending law school, Ms. Graf was a member of the John Marshall Law Review.
- John Marshall Law School, J.D. (2004) cum laude
- Illinois Wesleyan University, B.A., Political Science (1999) cum laude
- Texas (2004)
- Oklahoma (2013)
- Arkansas (2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas (2008)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas (2008)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas (2012)
Rate : $$$$