Jennifer Heydemann is a partner with Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. She focuses her practice on the representation of physicians, hospitals and healthcare providers in medical negligence lawsuits. She also has experience representing institutions and individuals in other types of injury litigation and commercial disputes in state and federal court.
Jennifer received her B.A. from Duke University and her J.D. from Washington University School of Law, where she received top awards in legal writing, brief writing, and trial team. She is originally from Hyde Park on the south side of Chicago.
- Duke University, B.A., 2006
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, J.D. 2009
BAR ADMISSIONS :
- Illinois, 2009
- U.S District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2010
MEMBERSHIPS / ASSOCIATIONS :
- Member, Chicago Healthcare Risk Management Society (CHRMS)
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
Rate : $$$