Jennifer Hoffman is Special Counsel in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. She is a member of the insurance defense team. For the past decade, Ms. Hoffman has focused her practice on insurance coverage, bad faith, and class action matters.
She litigates coverage and bad faith disputes at the trial court and appellate level, with an emphasis on disputes presenting particularly difficult legal challenges. She has defended clients against class action complaints in state and federal courts across the nation.
Ms. Hoffman also counsels insurers in matters involving a variety of coverages and a diverse array of underlying claims, including claims arising under general liability, professional liability, advertising liability, automobile liability, and all-risk property policies.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2005
- B.A., Indiana University, 2001
- State of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
Rate : $$$