Jennifer (Jenny) Cannan is an associate in the Firm’s Washington office, where she is a member of the Corporate and Securities Group. Jenny advises clients on international and domestic transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, securities regulations, cross-border transactions, and global corporate reorganizations.
Jenny focuses on general corporate and securities representation, corporate finance and business entity formations. She advises on the planning and implementation of global reorganization transactions for multinational clients, including post-acquisition integrations, pre-transaction separations and tax-planning restructurings as well as domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
- University of Texas School of Law (JD) (2013)
- United States Military Academy (BS) (1999)
- District of Columbia~United States (2016)
- Texas~United States (2013)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented US publicly-traded multinational company in its global restructuring (involving over 35 jurisdictions) relating to the spin-off of its construction products business.
- Represented US publicly-traded multinational company in its pre-sale global restructuring and non-US asset and stock sales relating to the sale of its packaging business.
- Represented US publicly-traded multinational company in its pre-sale internal restructuring involving the movement of approximately 33 cash pooling and revolving loan agreements to a different funding coordinator entity.
- Represented US closely-held multinational company in the planning and implementation of its global integration transactions and tax-planning transactions
- Assisted a global healthcare company on the post-acquisition integration of a large Latin American pharmaceutical business.
- Represented a Texas-based electricity provider on its multiple 144A offerings.
Rate : $$$