Jennifer L. D. Kypreos is a partner in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. Jennifer’s practice encompasses all aspects of the acquisition, development and sale of real estate with a focus on commercial leasing. Jennifer negotiates retail, office and industrial leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants on national and local levels.
Jennifer’s retail leasing experience extends to restaurant, big box and specialty use leases. She has represented developers and lending institutions, entities and individuals in sophisticated real estate matters involving shopping malls and retail centers, office buildings, hotels, large scale residential communities, project financing and residential transactions.
Prior to joining Shutts, Jennifer served as leasing counsel to a private equity real estate firm with respect to its value-add retail real estate assets and grocery-anchored shopping centers in major markets across the United States.
Jennifer has also served as lead real estate counsel for a national menswear retailer, where she was responsible for all real estate matters, including those related to retail leasing, acquisitions and expansions, lease administration, store construction and facilities.
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, J.D., with honors, 2002
- Research Editor – Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Certificate in Estates & Trusts
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., Communications, 1998
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Leadership Palm Beach County, Class of 2019
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Martin County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Palm Beach Chapter
- Martin County Chapter
Rate : $$$