Ms. Jennifer L. Howard is of counsel in the Firm’s Birmingham office and works with clients across the entire United States. Ms. Howard’s experience includes advising clients in connection with construction loans, term loans, and other types of financings related to energy generation facilities, such as anaerobic digesters, landfill gas-to-energy facilities, solar facilities and natural-gas-fired plants.
Her work in the energy industry also includes trade association formation and advising clients in public policy and energy regulatory matters.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 1999, cum laude
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 1996, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Representative Matters :
- Represented lender in connection with a $40 million landfill gas-to-energy project financing in California.
- Represented lender in connection with a $10.4 million anaerobic digester project financing at a cattle farm in California.
- Represented lender in connection with a $16.8 million project financing of a natural-gas-fired energy generation facility in Alaska.
- Represented lender in connection with a $4.15 million anaerobic digester project financing located at a wastewater reclamation facility in California.
Rate : $$$