Jennifer M. Lambert’s practice focuses on privacy and cybersecurity law. Jennifer is a member of the firm’s global privacy and cybersecurity practice and focuses on assisting clients in identifying and managing privacy and information security risks and compliance issues.
Her practice includes advising a wide array of clients including financial services businesses, technology companies, media companies, retailers, manufacturers and telecommunications companies.
She also assists clients in the aftermath of data breaches, negotiates privacy and data security provisions of commercial contracts, and advises on federal, state and international privacy obligations.
Jennifer also has experience advising clients on general corporate matters with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and has drafted and negotiated various complex agreements.
- Drafts comprehensive data security policies, standards and procedures in connection with corporate information security programs.
- Drafts online and offline privacy policies, procedures and notices.
- Advises companies on privacy issues with respect to digital advertising and online behavioral advertising, including in the mobile ecosystem.
- Advises companies on data breach and cybersecurity incident response, including preparation of required notifications pursuant to state breach notification laws.
- Assists financial institutions with privacy and information security requirements, including those under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and various state laws.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2011
- BA, Boston College, cum laude, 2007
- New York
- Member, New York Bar Association
Rate : $$$