Jennifer Lee (she/her/hers) has dedicated her legal career to protecting the vulnerable and serving the public interest. She has a deep commitment to social justice and has worked at some of the country’s leading civil rights and public interest organizations, including the national office of the ACLU and Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
As Pro Bono Counsel, Jenny directs the firm’s award-winning pro bono program to strategically maximize the delivery of free legal services to those without access to justice. To that end, she develops and strengthens the firm’s relationships with civil rights and legal services organizations across the country and in our communities. Jenny also maintains an active pro bono practice, primarily focused on representing survivors of gender violence, immigrants, and juveniles.
Robins Kaplan has been a leader in providing free legal services to immigrants, survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking, and veterans. As trial lawyers, the firm has also taken on cutting-edge, high-impact lawsuits, including those concerning transgender rights, gun safety, environmental protection, and police reform.
Jenny’s relationships with public interest organizations and understanding of the most pressing civil rights issues of today have enhanced the firm’s ability to bring cases that reform the law.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., (2010)
- Yale University, B.A. (2006)
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Rate : $$$$