Jennifer M. Fox has been practicing law in the Richmond metropolitan area since 1996, with an emphasis on family law for the past 11 years. She is a long time resident of Hanover County where she enjoys supporting her children’s basketball and lacrosse activities at Atlee High School.
Jennifer has served as the Hanover liaison and Board Member of the Metro Richmond Family Law Bar Association, a Board member of the Metropolitan Richmond Woman’s Bar Association, and member of the Henrico and Hanover Bar Associations. She is a frequent speaker on legal issues related to family law and domestic relations.
- District of Columbia School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Moderator, Juvenile Court Judges – Local Practices, Protective Orders, Metro Richmond Family Law (2010-Present)
- Spousal Support CLE (2014)
- Speaker, Metro Richmond Bench – Bar Conference, Metro Richmond Family Law Bar Association (2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member, Hanover Rotary Club (Present)
- Board Member, Hanover YMCA (Present)
- Member, Lewis F. Powell, Jr. Inn of Court (Present)
- Member, Henrico County Bar Association (2008-Present)
Rate : $$$