Jennifer McCoy is an Associate in Locke Lord’s Dallas office where she focuses her practice on business litigation. She has experience in a broad range of complex commercial matters including contract disputes, labor & employment, business torts, real estate disputes, and derivative suits.
Prior to joining the Firm, Jennifer was a student attorney and Chief Counsel for the SMU Dedman School of Law Criminal Justice Clinic, a legal intern to Hon. Sam Lindsay in the Northern District of Texas and a law clerk at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Texas. She also interned for the U.S. House of Representatives.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Co-Chair, Equal Access to Justice Committee
- J.D., cum laude, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2016
- B.S., Psychology, Texas A&M University, 2012
Admissions : Texas, 2016
Admitted To Practice : U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Rate : $$$