Jennifer N. Hinds is a litigator based in our Los Angeles office who has successfully represented international and Fortune 500 companies in federal and state courts. Jennifer focuses her practice on complex commercial, class action, product liability, and labor and employment litigation.
She is well-versed in all aspects of litigation, striving to offer efficient and high-quality solutions for her clients in all their trial needs. Jennifer earned her juris doctorate from Loyola Law School, where she graduated in the top 15% of her class and was recognized on the dean’s list for her academic achievements.
She participated in various school activities and competitions; most notably, she was an editor for the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review and earned the Best Advocate Award and the Top Ten Brief Award in two moot court competitions.
Jennifer received her undergraduate degrees from Santa Clara University, where she was an NCAA track and field athlete and a member of the university honors program, culminating in her completion of an honors thesis.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Junior League of Los Angeles
- Santa Clara University Board of Directors
- Alpha Phi Sorority Alumnae Board
- Loyola Law School, J.D., Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review, 2014
- Santa Clara University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
Rate : $$$