Jennifer Nunez is an associate in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Los Angeles office. Ms. Nunez has experience defending employers in judicial proceedings involving claims for discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wrongful termination, failure to pay wages, defamation, breach of contract, and ADA compliance. Ms. Nunez has also provided counseling on employment policies.
Before joining Seyfarth Shaw, Ms. Nunez’s practice included a broad range of civil litigation in the labor and employment, product liability, toxic tort, construction, environmental, and general liability practice areas. She has participated in mediations and negotiated numerous settlements.
While in law school, Ms. Nunez served as associate editor of the Pepperdine Law Review and studied international law in London. She also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Valerie Baker Fairbank in the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- J.D. and Certificate in Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law, cum laude (2013)
- Associate Editor, Pepperdine Law Review
- CALI Awards in Civil Procedure and Public International Law
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- International Law Society
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles (2010)
- Order of Omega Honor Society
- Gamma Sigma Alpha Honor Society
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
Rate : $$$