Jennifer R. Oxman is a partner in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Transportation Practices. With more than 20 years of experience in state, federal, and appellate courts, she oversees a large portfolio of cases spanning restaurant and hospitality, transportation, construction, shipping and cargo, and labor law matters.
A highly effective litigator, Ms. Oxman excels at focusing on the most important parts of claim management while overseeing and mentoring a group of more than 30 attorneys. Her holistic approach to effective case handling makes risk assessment and early resolution a top priority, while her exceptional communication skills ensure clients can manage and anticipate risk.
As a case progresses, Ms. Oxman is adept at communicating with clients to ensure their needs are met. Her knowledge of the courts and litigation guidelines and her ability to effectively coordinate with investigators, find the right experts early in the litigation process, and effectively marshal resources prove invaluable to clients seeking favorable litigation results.
- University of Maryland Law School, Juris Doctor, 1995
- Union College, Bachelor of Arts, 1992
- State Bar Admissions, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
Associations : New York State Bar
Rate : $$$