Jennifer M. Palmer is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Jennifer Palmer’s practice focuses on international litigation and arbitration. Jennifer Palmer joined the firm in 2007.
- Notes Editor, Columbia Journal of Transnational Law, Columbia Law School
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2007
- Université de Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master, 2007
- Rice University, B.A., 2002
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Jennifer Palmer & Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle?
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, International Law. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP?
Jennifer Palmer lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Jennifer Palmer reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Jennifer Palmer lawyer profile listing.