Jennifer Kennedy Park’s practice focuses on white-collar defense, enforcement actions, and complex civil litigation. Jennifer joined the firm in 2003 and became a partner in 2012.
She is very active in the firm’s pro bono practice and is a frequent speaker on issues related to the retention and promotion of women in the law.
- Fortune 50 companies in conducting investigations into allegations of harassment and advising a variety of public and private entities on best practices related to workplace harassment.
- BHP Billiton and Vale in an investigation into of the collapse of the Fundão tailings dam in the Minas Gerais region of Brazil, reportedly the largest environmental disaster since Deep Horizon.
- FIFA in connection with the evaluation of the United States’ bid to host the 2026 World Cup and in relation to the event generally.
- Bank of America in investigations by the SEC, Department of Justice, New York Attorney General and U.S. Congress concerning its acquisition of Merrill Lynch, in particular the payment of bonuses and disclosures relating to Merrill’s losses. She successfully obtained approval from the Honorable Jed Rakoff of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York of the settlement with the SEC relating to the acquisition after he had rejected it.
- Counsel to a major technology company in response to a subpoena related to virtual currency from the New York Department of Financial Services.
- Member, YWCA Academy of Women Leaders
- Member, Legal Services NYC’s Board of Directors
- Member, Kate Stoneman Project
- Member, Westchester Committee, Federal Bar Council
- Professor, Pace University’s New Directions Program
- Former Member, Criminal Law Committee, New York City Bar Association
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2002
- Boston College, B.A., 1999
- New York
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
Rate : $$$