Jennifer A. Rikoski joined Ropes & Gray in 2006, practicing in the tax & benefits and sports law departments. Jenny focuses on executive compensation and employee benefits. She represents public company and private equity clients in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, structuring management equity arrangements, negotiating employment and severance agreements, and advising on deferred compensation and other incentive programs.
Jenny has successfully represented more than two dozen refugees and asylum-seekers on a pro bono basis and regularly lectures and leads trainings on immigration law and policy. Jenny serves as co-chair of the firm’s pro bono committee and as a Boston hiring partner.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2006; Editor, The Tax Lawyer
- MPA, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, 2006
- BA (Government), magna cum laude, Georgetown University, 2000; Phi Beta Kappa; Alpha Sigma Nu; Pi Sigma Alpha
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, 2006
- Represented Pfizer in its acquisition of Hospira.
- Represented Bain Capital in its investment in TOMS Shoes, TI Automotive, Blue Coat Systems, Navicure, and Innocor.
- Represented The Michaels Companies in its initial public offering.
- Represented Advent International in its investment in Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company, and in Ansira Partners.
- Represented Madison Dearborn Partners in its going-private acquisition of National Financial Partners and in its acquisition and sale of Multi Packaging Solutions.
- Advises public companies and private equity firms and their portfolio companies on equity, employment, and ERISA matters.
- Represents college basketball coaches and athletic directors in negotiating employment agreements and deferred compensation arrangements.
Rate : $$$