Jennifer E. Spencer primarily defends pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers engaged in product liability litigation. She handles a wide range of litigation activities, including drafting pleadings and motions as well as coordinating discovery.
Before joining Shook, Jennifer served as a law clerk for The Hon. Rebeca Huddle of the Texas First Court of Appeals. During her clerkship, Jennifer honed her research, writing and analytical skills while she managed appeals from inception to final judgment.
The two-year clerkship provided her with the extended opportunity to work on complex, advanced civil cases in the context of summary judgments and pleas to the jurisdiction.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley School of Law, 2013
- Berkeley Technology Law Journal, Editorial Board
- East Bay Community Law Center Tenants’ Rights Workshop Clinic
- Juvenile Hall Outreach Clinic
- Judicial Extern to the Hon. Lee Yeakel, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- B.A., with highest honors, University of Texas at Austin, 2010 (Government)
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- The Hon. Rebeca Huddle, Texas First Court of Appeals
Rate : $$$