Jennifer Dewey is an associate in the firm’s Corporate department in Detroit. Her practice includes a wide variety of transactional work with a focus on franchise, distribution and unfair competition law. She has experience representing small and large companies in all aspects of business including financing, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and general business matters.
- Oakland University, B.A., Music Theatre, Minor in Dance, 2008
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2012
- In-house counsel for Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc. and related entities
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan Regional Leadership Award, 2017
- Michigan Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2014 and 2015
Rate : $$$