Jennifer Todd has been practicing law in the Tampa Bay area since 2006. Ms. Todd graduated from the University of South Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminology. She received her Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center in 2006.
Ms. Todd practices in the areas of family law and civil litigation. She also has experience in adoption, bankruptcy and criminal law. Ms. Todd is dedicated to providing each client with the one on one attention he or she deserves.
Ms. Todd believes every case is independent and unique, requiring careful, thorough review and well-coordinated decisive action. Her goal is to assist the client by providing affordable, personal and quality legal counsel.
Ms. Todd is available to represent clients in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties and offers free consultations.
- Jennifer Lynn Todd, born 1976 in Tampa, Florida
- Admitted to the Florida Bar in 2006
- The Florida Bar (Family Law Section)
- Carrollwood Bar Assocation
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Next Generation Divorce
- Hillsborough Association for Women Layers (HAWL)
- Graduated Chamberlain High School (1995)
- University of South Florida (B.A. 2001)
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center (J.D. 2006)
Rate : $$$