Jennifer M. Vein focuses her practice on complex patent litigation with particular emphasis on Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDA) cases in U.S. district courts. A former law clerk at the Federal Circuit, Jennifer has experience in various aspects of litigation, including both offensive and defensive discovery, expert reports, pre- and post-trial motions, and trial.
In addition to her litigation practice, Jennifer assists clients with patent office activities, including preparing and prosecuting patent applications and working on inter partes review (IPR) petitions and expert declarations.
Jennifer also maintains an active pro bono practice, representing disabled military veterans at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims and immigrants seeking asylum through a partnership with Human Rights First.
- George Washington University Law School J.D., 2014
- University of North Dakota B.S., Chemical Engineering, summa cum laude, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit, Hon. Alvin A. Schall
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Veterans Claims
Rate : $$$