Jennifer Wheeler is an attorney with the firm’s E-Discovery practice. Her practice focuses primarily on electronic discovery issues, particularly with respect to the representation of clients in matters of governmental investigations, commercial litigation, intellectual property, and mass tort litigation involving energy and pharmaceutical companies.
She graduated, with honor, from Jacksonville State University. She is admitted to practice in the state courts of Georgia. She is admitted to practice in the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, the U.S. District Court, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia, the Court of Appeals of Georgia and the Supreme Court of Georgia.
Jennifer is a member of the State Bar of Georgia. She is also a member of the Georgia State University College of Law Graduate Leadership Council and the Atlanta Women’s Foundation.
- J.D., Georgia State University
- B.A., Jacksonville State University
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$$