Jennifer Davis is a partner of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP in Charleston where she practices in federal and state taxation, economic development, and estate planning.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LLM, Taxation (2000)
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1998)
- Wofford College, BA, Accounting and History, cum laude (1995)
Admissions : South Carolina
- South Carolina Bar
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Charleston Lawyers Club
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- South Carolina Economic Developers Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Jennifer Williams Davis & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Tax, Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Jennifer Williams Davis lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Jennifer Williams Davis reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Jennifer Williams Davis lawyer profile listing.