Jennifer Wilson practices primarily in business law and transactions with a concentration in health law and corporate matters.
- LL.M., with high honors, Stetson University College of Law, 2016
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 2015
- B.A., Political Science and Leadership Studies, University of South Florida, 2007
Bar and Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Florida Justice Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- AMI Kids Tampa, Board of Trustees, Trustee and Board Member
- Junior League of Tampa Bay
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Jennifer Wilson & Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick LLP can handle?
Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Litigation, Business, Health Care. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick LLP?
Jennifer Wilson lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Jennifer Wilson reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Jennifer Wilson lawyer profile listing.
Trial Pro, P.A.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
Monteverde and Associates PC
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC