Jenny Calvert’s practice focuses on complex intellectual property and other civil litigation matters. She works on counterfeiting, trademark, patent, RICO and other business tort cases for HKW, as well as employment and general tort cases, recently serving as second chair in a successful week-long jury trial, defeating Plaintiffs’ claims of nuisance, negligence, trespass, intentional infliction of emotional distress, punitive damages and attorneys’ fees.
She has represented Alexandria Moulding, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Emeril Lagasse and several of his affiliated companies, SED International, and Hooters in federal court cases in Georgia and other states.
Prior to joining Hill, Kertscher & Wharton, LLP, Ms. Calvert was an associate with a multi-national law firm in San Francisco, California, focusing her practice on commercial litigation, including antitrust, securities, insurance and general contract matters.
When not practicing law, Ms. Calvert enjoys hiking, reading, and traveling, having been to all fifty states and over thirty countries.
- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, KS – J.D., 2008
- Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS – B.S. in Business Administration, summa cum laude, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Superior and State Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals and Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- California Superior Courts
- California Court of Appeals and Supreme Court
Rate : $$$