Jenny Y. Liu is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and China practices. She splits her time between the firm’s San Francisco, Shanghai and Beijing offices. Jenny advises growing companies on their operations in the United States and China in various industries, including internet and telecom, software, energy, education, medical devices, and consumer services.
She also represents private and public companies, financial institutions, private equity firms and venture funds in commercial and corporate transactions, including equity financings, loan and credit agreements, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, and the formation and structuring of direct investments in the United States and China.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represents active venture and private equity investors such as IDG Capital, Chengwei Capital, Bertelsmann Asia Investments, Sumitomo Corporation Equity Asia Investments in financing transactions in China, Hong Kong and the United States.
- Represents Chinese growing companies such as BabyTree Inc., NetentSec Inc. and Shinho Holdings in their on-going corporate matters, cross-border financing and other commercial transactions.
- Represents major financial institutions such as China Development Bank, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited and the Export-Import Bank of China in their international debt financing transactions.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2000
- M.S., Golden Gate University, 1997
- B.S., Golden Gate University, 1995
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$