Jenny Schrager represents multinational corporate clients in the information technologyconsulting, management consulting, healthcare, energy, transportation, finance, and multimedia services industries.
She provides counsel on all major employment-based temporary and permanent visa categories, family-based permanent resident applications, and immigration compliance.
Upon graduation from Hofstra University School of Law, Jenny was given a Citation of Excellence for her exemplary studies in International Law. While at Hofstra, she served as the Senior Articles Editor for the Journal of International Law and Business.
- Assisted a large multinational conglomerate with immigration aspects of multiple corporate reorganizations, including mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs and dissolutions
- Represented a multimedia corporation in obtaining “extraordinary ability” classification for various artists and business leaders based on demonstrated international expertise and prominence in their fields
- Hofstra University School of Law | J.D., 2002
- Cornell University | B.A., 1999
Bar Admissions: New York, New Jersey
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Chair, CLE Committee – NY AILA Chapter
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$