A commercial litigator and experienced trial lawyer, Jenny Torres has extensive experience with contract disputes and business torts. Jenny has particular experience in restrictive covenant litigation and disputes arising from business asset sales.
She also represents clients in employment litigation, trademark infringement, landlord/tenant law, property rights, creditor’s rights, and garnishment and execution of judgments.
Jenny has represented corporate entities and individuals in state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate levels. She also has experience in litigating matters for international clients in state courts and arbitration.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2004, cum laude
- B.A., Florida International University, English, 2001
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Palm Beach Federal Bar Association, Young Lawyers Orientation Committee, Co-chair
Rate : $$$$