Jenny Yi is a litigator representing financial institutions in actions involving consumer lending, credit reporting, debt collection and unfair business practices. She handles all aspects of state and federal litigation including discovery, settlement, pleadings, dispositive motions and trial.
While in law school, Jenny received a Pro Bono Award for her work as a certified student attorney representing multiple indigent clients. She was director of the Civil Practice Clinic and participated in the Maynard Pirsig Moot Court. Jenny also served as a legal extern for Judge Donovan Frank of the U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota.
- University of Minnesota Law School, JD, Dean’s List, 2016
- University of San Francisco, BA, 2013
Admissions : California
- New York City Bar Diversity Fellow, New York City Bar Association
- Member, Korean American Bar Association of Northern California
- Member, The Bar Association of San Francisco
Rate : $$$$