Jentry Wheeler is an Associate in the firm’s Silicon Valley office. His work involves finding creative solutions to meet various clients’ immigration needs. He has worked extensively with National Interest Waivers (NIW) and EB-1A extraordinary ability permanent residency petitions, as well as O-1 extraordinary ability nonimmigrant visa petitions.
His experience encompasses every step of case processing, from case initiation to the petition filing and responding to Requests for Evidence (RFE).
His clients have included large corporations in the technology, chemical and engineering sectors. Prior to his current role, Jentry served as a Law Clerk at Fragomen.
- Filed EB-1A, NIW and O-1 petitions for corporate clients across a range of industries.
- Successfully responded to RFEs through innovative legal arguments and provided strategic client support.
- Played a critical role in streamlining the NIW petition process to increase efficiency and reduce the amount of time and effort required from the beneficiary during the evidence collection process.
- Georgetown University Law Center
- Center for Transnational Legal Studies
- Northern Arizona University
Bar Admissions: Arizona
- Member, Arizona Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$