Jeralin Cardoso is a partner in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s San Diego (Del Mar) office and is a member of the firm’s Healthcare, Emerging Growth/Venture Capital and Private Equity Industry Teams. Jeralin represents public and private companies in a variety of industries.
Her practice encompasses general corporate and securities matters, including mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, venture capital, business formation and structuring, public securities offerings and general corporate governance. Jeralin has experience representing a wide variety of healthcare-related clients in California and nationally.
- J.D., Pepperdine University, 2007, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Order of Barristers, Editor-in-Chief, Pepperdine Law Review Vol. 34, member of the 1st place oral advocacy team at the 2007 William C. Vis (East) International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- B.A., University of California, San Diego, 2004
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Represented Electronic Control Systems, Inc. and Green Total Solutions, Inc., two closely related San Diego-based contractors, in its acquisition by an affiliate of private equity firm Huron Capital Partners.
- Represented Tree.com (NASDAQ: TREE) in the sale of its Home Loan Center to an affiliate of Discover Bank.
- Represented Erba Diagnostics Mannheim in connection with its acquisition of Calbiotech, Inc., Calbiotech Veterinary Inc and Moduline System.
- Represented Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: MOH) in connection with its $200 million acquisition of Providence Human Services, LLC and Providence Community Services, LLC from Providence Services Corporation (NASDAQ: PRSC).
- Represented Pinnacle Anesthesia Consultants in its affiliation with Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe portfolio company U.S. Anesthesia Partners.
- Represented Bactes Imaging Solutions, Inc. and its affiliated entities, a provider of release of information and audit management services, in its acquisition by Sharecare, Inc.
- Represented Greater Newport Physicians Medical Group and Nautilus Healthcare Management Group, LLC in their sale to Memorial HealthCare System.
- Represented PlantSense, Inc. in its Series A and Series A-1 venture financing rounds led by Gabriel Venture Partners.
- Represented Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) in a $1.5 billion public offering of senior notes and concurrent subsidiary tender offers for up to $1.9 billion in outstanding debt securities.
- Represented Cardium Therapeutics, Inc. in a registered direct offering of $11.3 million of common stock and warrants.
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Board Member and ACG Cup Competition Liaison, Association for Corporate Growth San Diego
Rate : $$$